Shipping + Delivery
Shipping methods for your purchases are determined by types of items ordered. Smaller items tend to ship FedEx, some furniture and art ships with freight direct threshold delivery, and the remainder ships with full-service In-Home Delivery. If your order includes an item being shipped via multiple methods, FedEx charges for items shipped outside the contiguous U.S. and Canada are appended to any applicable Freight Direct or In-Home charges. Your cart will reflect the delivery options available for your order.
COVID-19’s sustained global challenges impact our partner supply chains and delay product transportation. We are doing our best to present accurate arrival dates, but if you are ordering something not currently in stock, these dates may change. We apologize for any inconvenience these delays may cause
Our shipping methods are:
- FedEx: Smaller parcels ship via FedEx, delivered Tuesday–Saturday. Typical delivery is 3–10 business days from shipment date.
- Freight/Threshold: Furniture and larger parcels will be delivered over your threshold. Multi-unit building addresses will be left inside building entrance, instead of your door. Typical delivery is 1–3 weeks from shipment date (within the contiguous US). 4-hour delivery window. Excludes unpacking, assembly, and removal of packing materials.
- Freight/ In-home: Furniture ships with full-service in-home delivery, which includes placement in your room of choice, assembly, and removal of packaging. 4-hour delivery window.
- Freight/In-home, time-specific: Furniture ships with full-service in-home delivery, which includes placement in your room of choice, assembly, and removal of packaging. 2-hour delivery window.
Shipping Details at a Glance
- Your cart will reflect the different shipping options for each item.
- We ship to the US, Canada..
- We can ship to a domestic freight forwarder of your choosing for delivery overseas. We cannot ship to hotels, P.O. boxes or APO (Army Post Office), FPO (Fleet Post Office) or DPO (Diplomatic Post Office) destinations. Please call +19187401054 for a quote on international shipping or email [email protected]
- In-stock items ship within 1–5 business days.
- Smaller items tend to ship FedEx, some furniture ships with Threshold delivery, and the remainder ships with full-service In-Home Delivery.
- If your order includes an item being shipped via multiple methods, FedEx charges for items shipped outside the contiguous U.S. and Canada are appended to any applicable Threshold or In-Home charges.
- For expedited shipping, contact [email protected] prior to placing the order. Most small-parcel in-stock items can be ordered with FedEx Next-Day or 2-Day Delivery at an additional cost. Some items may be excluded due to size, weight or fragility. Orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or Canada also do not qualify.
- An order is defined as one shipping method selected for delivery to one address. Order value is calculated before tax. For items that are on sale or discounted, the order value is calculated using the original price.
Delivery within the contiguous United States
Local and National shipping areas are determined by proximity to one of our shipping centers. If the delivery location is an island, there will be an additional $150 charge to Threshold and In-Home Deliveries.