- ¼cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- ½ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes (preferably a seedless type, such as Aleppo-style or gochugaru)
- ½ tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 10 oz. fresh or 6 oz. dried ramen noodles
- Kosher salt
- 2–3 cups shredded or shaved vegetables, such as summer squash, radishes, carrots, scallions, cabbage, lettuce, and/or cucumbers
Stir vinegar, oil, lime juice, soy sauce, sesame seeds, red pepper flakes, and sesame oil in a small bowl.
Cook noodles in a medium pot of boiling salted water, stirring occasionally, until just al dente. Drain and rinse under cold water to stop the cooking. Transfer to a medium bowl, then toss with half of dressing.
Divide noodles between bowls. Top with your choice of vegetables. Drizzle with remaining dressing.