For the Bloody Mary:
- Celery salt, for the rim of the glass
- 1½ oz. Death’s Door Vodka (On, Wisconsin!)
- 4 oz. Green Bay Bloody Blend (recipe below)
- ½ oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- Garnish: cornichon, lengthwise slice of cucumber, and celery stalk
For the Bloody Mary blend:
- 1¼ lb. cucumber (approximately 1¼ cucumbers)
- 10 oz. tomatillos (6 to 8 tomatillos)
- 10 freshly parsley leaves
- ¾ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- ¾ tsp. celery salt
- ¾ tsp. salt
- 1½ oz. green Tabasco sauce
Coat half of the rim of a cider or pint glass with celery salt. Combine all of the remaining ingredients except the garnish in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Roll the ingredients back and forth with another shaker 3 times.
Fill the half-rimmed cider glass with ice and strain the cocktail into the glass. Garnish with a cornichon and a lengthwise cucumber slice wrapped around the inside of the glass or rolled into the celery stalk.
In a blender, blend all of the ingredients on low speed until the mixture turns smooth. Seal in a nonreactive container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.